Skip to product information
1 of 4

Loose Lucys



Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $35.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


95% of the fabric is made from rayon, while the remaining 5% is elastic. Each top is meticulously hand dyed in five distinct color patterns, making every piece completely unique. This top is both fair trade and handmade in Thailand, and its versatile design allows for two different ways to wear it. One size is available and fits various body types.



View full details